Sunday 16 September 2018

4 Top Cosmetic trends of 2018


Cosmetic procedures are commonplace forms of skin treatment in Bahrain. There’s an ever-growing number of people, who are opting for various treatments from leading skin care clinics in the area. Inspired by influencers on social media, some trends are topping the charts. Which one should you opt for and which one will meet your purpose the best way? Take a look at some of the top cosmetic trends of 2018 to get a better perspective:

·         Treating Fine Lines in Advance – Have fine lines that need treatment? Stop them from becoming apparent by treating them in advance by opting for Botox, skin fillers and other similar methods. This is the reason why there is a rise in people who are in their 20s or 30s opting for the procedures. They believe strongly in prevention rather than cure and hence, make it a point to book their appointments well in advance.

·         Rise of Micro-Botox – Just like Botox, micro-Botox is another treatment that is getting a lot of attention these days. The difference is that it is injected on a more superficial layers of the skin and in much smaller amounts than a traditional Botox injectable. It helps reduce the pore size, smoothens the skin and decreases the oil production. It is quite popular in Europe and is catching up soon with other areas.

·         Threads - Threads are an incredible way to life the face and body. Because the material of the thread fosters collagen growth it leads to a more youthful look and feel. Also, the barbs cones or the knots in the thread catch onto the skin and lead to changes in the surface. Hence, you can expect immediate results once the thread is in place. The lifting effect on the other hand, continues to improve over time.

·         Lip Fillers – Lip fillers are in trend this year because who doesn’t want well-sculpted lips that can compete with Instagram celebrities! There are several skin clinics that offer these injections and help plump up thin lips that look lovely to say the least. And of course, they make your lipsticks, lip stains and other lip colors look more enhanced.

Calling It a Day

These are some of the leading trends in cosmetic procedures of 2018 and will continue to dominate even in 2019 for sure. What are your takes on them and which one is your most preferred trend? Do let us know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete