Friday 14 September 2018

Cons of Mainstream Hair Removal Methods


Hair removal is a topic that is a turn-off for many because of the tedious process it often becomes. While it is true that there are several options that helps you remove unwanted hair, they are never without several drawbacks. Here’s a quick lowdown on some of the cons of mainstream hair removal methods:

·         Shaving – The quickest and the easiest, shaving has a number of advantages. All you need to do is have a women’s razor, which is abundantly available at the nearest store. Or just go for an electrical shaver and cut the hair that is close to your skin’s surface. The flipside is that most of the electric shaving units need to be used in dry conditions and away from water. There’s always the risk of ingrown hair, cuts and leaving the hair with a blunt end that feels rough and abrasive. Also, you may need to form a lather or use shaving lotions in order to get the perfect shave, making the process tiresome.

·         Waxing and Sugaring – Waxing and sugaring are carried out in a salon and is one of the most preferred form of hair removalin Bahrain. It may have long-lasting effects, but it can be difficult when you try to do it at home, on your own. This is what makes it a costly affair, especially if your hair grows back quickly and you need more trips to the salon. Also, because the hair is pulled from the skin, some of you may find the entire experience painful or experience skin irritations.

·         Hair Removal Creams – This one’s a no-brainer. Hair removal creams are full of chemicals and are not at all suitable for people with sensitive skin. These also contain chemicals that can weaken the hair follicle. Therefore, you can imagine the damage it can cause to your skin in the long run as you need to apply it directly on your skin! The strong odor is another drawback as it can cause irritation and discomfort to people who are averse to the smell. Moreover, it increases the risk of ingrown hair and cannot be used on delicate areas like your underarm.

To Conclude

These are some of the drawbacks of hair removal methods that are routinely used. Switch to laser hair removal and get rid of your hair and woes, and save massively! Share your thoughts on this with us in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete